Kitchen Countertops & Bathroom Countertops
New kitchen countertops and bathroom countertops can bring bring fresh style and lasting value to your home. Our designers will help you find exactly the right countertops to enhance your kitchen, bath, or other project. We offer a complete selection of laminate, granite, Silestone quartz, Zodiac quartz and solid surface countertop products.
Kitchen Countertops & Bathroom Countertops – Areas Served
We install countertops all over southern Maryland:
- Calvert County
- Charles County
- St. Mary’s County
- Prince Georges County
- Anne Arundel County
- Prince Frederick
- St. Leonard
- Port Republic
- North Beach
- Chesapeake Beach
Countertop Options to Choose From
- Laminate Countertops
- Silestone® Quartz Countertops
- Granite Countertops
- Zodiac® Quartz Surfaces
- Laminate countertops are affordable, easy to care for, and is available in a wide assortments of colors, patterns and textures.
Imagine the possibilities and create a new look that is uniquely yours. With Wilsonart counter tops, you can choose from dozens of bold, subtle, and inspiring options.
Pick your color, pick your look, and take your kitchen from ordinary to extraordinary! With Formica countertops, you’ll get lots of styles to choose from, easy-to-clean convenience, and a sensible price.
Formica laminate countertops have been a favorite for decades. And with a long-standing history of advances in design and craftsmanship, today’s Formica counter tops are more wear-resistant than ever before.
- 10 year limited warranty
The Silestone Difference
Designing your dream home starts with the selection of the right materials. That’s where Silestone natural quartz countertops enter the scene. Silestone is the world’s leading quartz surface, combining strength and beauty to create a superior choice for nearly any surface in your home or office.
The Silestone Product
Silestone offers benefits that outperform other surfaces, such as scratch and scorch resistance that can’t be matched by plastic or solid surface, and resistance to stains that can’t be matched by even sealed granite or marble. And with dozens of colors available, and virtually unlimited edge designs to choose from, Silestone offers something for everyone to love.
Compare Countertop MaterialsSilestoneSolid SurfaceLaminateGraniteCeramic Tile
MICROBAN antimicrobial product protectionYes No No No No Scratch ResistantYes No NoYesYes Stain ResistantYes No No NoYes Heat ResistantYes No No NoYes Mold/Mildew ResistantYes No No NoYes Burn ResistantYes No NoYesYes
Stain ResistantSilestone’s polished surface is non-porous and thus highly resistant to stains from coffee, wine, lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar, makeup, and many other common household products. Unlike granite, Silestone does not need to be sealed to keep its lustrous shine
Scratch ResistantOnly three other natural minerals -diamond, sapphire and topaz – are harder than quartz, making Silestone naturally scratch-resistant. Quartz is a seven in strength on Mohs Hardness Scale (diamond is a 10). So, while a careless slip of the knife will scratch most other countertops such as laminates and some granites, it won’t leave a mark on Silestone. Silestone is not scratch-proof, however, and can therefore be damaged with excessive force or pressure.
Heat ResistantUnlike solid surfaces and laminates, Silestone is heat- and scorch-resistant. It will withstand limited exposure to heat without burning or scorching. The fire of a lit match will not mar the Silestone countertop. However, as advised by crockpot and electric skillet manufacturers, do not place these items directly on any countertop. Always use of trivets when placing hot items on a Silestone surface to avoid thermal shock.
Daily maintenance of Silestone quartz countertops require only the simple use of soap and water or any regular household cleaner. Stubborn stains may call for the careful use of an abrasive cleaner
Silestone is available in 45 dazzling colors, ensuring that there is a Silestone color to suit most any style or taste. Cosentino continues to grow its Silestone color palette every year. Because Silestone natural quartz delivers more color consistency than any other natural stone, homeowners can be confident when using samples to choose their Silestone countertop color.
- “Nature’s timeless legacy of elegant strength and beauty, uniquely crafted to your home for a lifetime of use and enjoyment.”
The Science of Granite
- Granite was formed billions of years ago as a result of heating and cooling. Volcanoes and intense heat liquefied the rock deep in the earth (molten magma). Then it cooled and solidified into very strong, beautiful granite all over the world and in a vast array of colors and patterns.
- Granite varies in color from slab to slab and from the color pattern of a sample you may have seen, and in some instances, will vary in the same piece. This character and uniqueness to each individual slab assures a one of a kind countertop.
- A component of the color and pattern of granite are pits and fissures. These natural pits and fissures are filled with resins to improve the strength and appearance of the stones with these characteristics.
- There are many grades of natural stone extracted from the world’s quarries. 1st Quality (The best material available), 2nd Quality (Minor imperfections and undesirable veins) and Commercial Quality (Imperfections not typical of the material).
- For each 1st Quality block extracted from the quarry there are many more 2nd Quality and Commercial Quality blocks quarried depending on the material. The 2nd Quality and Commercial Quality blocks, when produced into slabs, are sold at significant discount.
- To offer better prices, many fabricators work only with 2nd Quality materials. Don’t be afraid to ask questions about the stone you choose.
Stop by or call about exotic colors of granite!
Lexton® Acrylic Solid Surface Countertops
Lexton® is a remarkable 100% Acrylic Solid Surface offering all the advantages of superior look, performance and value.
Easy To Clean.
Lexton® is non-porous and as a result, will not promote the growth of bacteria, mold or mildew making it ideal for kitchens and baths.
3cm thick. With Lexton®, there is no need to glue pieces together to create the illusion of a thick top. STRONG. A solid 3CM top will be stronger, and will stand the test of time.
When you choose Lexton you have the option to customize your countertop with speciality features such as integrated drain boards, heat rods and inlays to fully customize your project.
LEXTON© 100% Acrylic Solid Surface provides natural protection against damage from heat and superior performance over polyester or blended solid surface products. Excess heat can damage the finish, a trivet is recommended at all times.
LEXTON© 100% Acrylic Solid Surface resists cracking, chipping and breakage from impact better than natural stone products
LEXTON© is virtually non-porous so liquids can’t penetrate its surface. Non-porosity also provides a natural barrier against the growth of mold, mildew or bacteria.
To complement your project LEXTON offers a wide selection of integrated bowls suitable for kitchen and bathroom applications.
10 Year Warranty
- TRUSTED AND SUPPORTED – The original solid surface invented by DuPont over 35 years ago. Ten-year limited warranty when installed by a Certified Fabricator/Installer.
- Creates a signature look that mixes and matches with other materials.
- Over 110 colors – more than any other solid surface.
WARM AND INVITING
- The surface material feels luxurious to the touch.
EASY TO KEEP CLEAN
- No grout, no sink lip, no seam gaps.
- Resists accidental heat exposure for short periods.
- Stains can’t permeate and easily removed; unlike natural stone surfaces, never requires sealing.
- Tough and long-lasting so it stands up to heavy use. Superb UV resistance so it won’t fade when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Stains and grime can’t penetrate the surface.
- Since the colors run all the way through, marks and scratches can be removed easily to restore it to its original condition.
Zodiac® Quartz Countertops
Dupont scientists created DuPont™ Zodiaq® quartz surfaces for the demanding ones — the architects, designers, and homeowners who are as exacting about aesthetics as they are about performance.
Zodiaq® quartz surface brings the best of nature and science to the best of contemporary residential and commercial design. Engineered with pure quartz crystals, beaming with diamond-like radiance, Zodiaq® surfaces are visually striking — and utterly unique. The sparkling crystal within Zodiaq® quartz surfaces balances stunning light-play with mesmerizing depth. Long-lasting and GREENGUARD Certified® as a low-emitting material, Zodiaq® surfaces are a high-performance material, delivering strength, and heat and scratch resistance. Homeowners and designers the world over choose Zodiaq® because this remarkable surfacing material elevates kitchens and baths with the timeless beauty of quartz crystal.